lundi 12 décembre 2011

Get Rex some Fresh Grass !

I really like applications on smartphone, but most of the time I find them fun but useless. The one I picked up doesn't belong to the useless ones ! As I am a dog owner and living in a big city I found this Eukanuba "Off Leash Dog Park Locator" really useful and easy to use ! 









How does it work ?

Most of the time when you are living in a big city it's not easy to find a park to walk wit your dog.
"Off Leash" makes that easier ! It helps you locate the closest off leash dog parks. It pinpoints your location and display the five closest parks !
You just have to click on one of those parks and then the app will show you the directions to get there.

Here is the direct link to "Off Leash". You can also find it in the iTunes App Store.

2 commentaires:

  1. Really useful dog application,I wish some guys in my neighbourhood could have it.

    This app is good for your dog ( he can run in the park, grass) and for the environment (pedestians don t walk anymore in dog ... in the street).

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Me too I usually think that mobile application are, not useless, but i would say too useful ... to me it means that we download applications just because it makes a task easier to do, such as shopping, downloading or buying music, translating texts, etc ...
    But this one is fun and useful at the same time, as Veronika said just before it prevent pedestrians from walking in the dog **** anymore !!!!!!

    RépondreSupprimer